2 different boxes of Bristol Labs Zolpidem

Home Page Forum Quality Control Forum How To Spot Counterfeit Drugs 2 different boxes of Bristol Labs Zolpidem

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Finied 2 months ago.

• Author

Honson
    Participant

Hello there everybody. Would appreciate if someone could help me with information about Bristol Labs Zolpidem as I am currently having these Bristol Labs Zolpidem from 2 different vendors. But the thing is that there are some pretty big (of course, immediately observable) differences in the boxes on a closer inspection of them. I am not an expert but my thought is that the legit box out of these 2 is from an UK pharmacy that I have got and it is a couple of millimeters taller than the other box. In addition to that, another difference is that the batch numbers/ expiry dates are being embossed on one box and it is printed on the other one. Plus to that, I have noticed that one box is missing some numbers that are printed on the outside box. And one final thing that I managed to notice is that the info sheet on the box that I am thinking it is the legit one is having 3 barcodes that are printed on it while the other box is having only one barcode. I doubt that this is making any changes but both of these boxes have been manufactured 2 months apart from each other… I would really appreciate if I could get some help about this. is this anything to be worried about? I am not very sure if I am able to mention these vendors on forum here publicly because I heard that this is against the forum rules and so I won. I might tell you their names privately if you’re interested. Both vendors seem to be trustable, however they sent me difference boxes of Bristol Labs Zolpidem and that’s why I think that only one of them is actually legit. Would appreciate if you could tell me which ones. I might give you some more info that you consider essential to know for answering. Thanks!

RoberTs
    Participant

Hey there OP, could you tell me… are zolpidem a hypnotic and not a benzodiazepine?? I did have heard of them like once or maybe twice to be used for sleeping, however I have never tried them personally and that’s why I have big doubts that I can help you in ruling out which one is fake and which is legit. Would appreciate if you could answer my question as I can see you know these things and I wish you good luck in finding out which box is legit and which is not. in the end, I hope that both boxes are having zolpidem in them.

Honson
    Participant

Yeah, you are right, zolpidem it is a z drug hypnotic which is similar to the benzodiazepines. From as much as I know, the other one that it is the most commonly prescribed in the UK it is the zopiclone. Not sure how about in US because I live in UK and I know about these 2 being the most commonly prescribed. Not sure how about others but for me personally, I find these 2 to be more effective than the benzodiazepines if comparing them. but I know that there are lots of people who think otherwise. We’re all different. Anyway, thank you for your kind words, I really appreciate it.

RoberTs
    Participant

Thank you very much for the information, I really appreciate it a lot and again, hopefully you will find the information needed. As for me, it is all making me want to do more research on those types of medicines as I need something in this matter.

Finied
    Participant

I would really like to know if we’re being allowed to mention the vendors here, I am going to search for forum rules to see if that’s allowed or not. if we’re not then I would like to ask you to give their names privately… that’s because zolpidem it is what I am after right now and that’s why to find a reputable vendor who I can trust that is selling good zolpidem that is going to be amazing. also, you have said that you inspected the boxes and by inspecting you have seen some difference between them, however you have never mentioned how the pills work… have you ever taken any of the pills from either box? Or you’re afraid that something might be really wrong with them? of course I am asking this because I am very curious if you are able to tell a difference between the 2. Thank you very much and looking forward into your reply and update.

tuntko
    Participant

I would really like to know if we’re being allowed to mention the vendors here, I am going to search for forum rules to see if that’s allowed or not. if we’re not then I would like to ask you to give their names privately

Well we’re not, however I am pretty sure that in case you are going to do some research then you should be able to find some good places to go pretty easily. I wish you good luck, hopefully you’re going to get what you need as soon as possible.

Finied
    Participant

This is pretty much what I have thought about it myself. However, I just figured that I would ask and hope that the worst that happened it is what I was told no. ha ha. I personally have found a lot of people within different forums interchangeably using Zolpidem and Zopiclone when they are 2 completely different medications. about those people who just don’t know which is which it is one thing, however the pills being labeled as one thing when they are another that’s, at least in my opinion, quite a pretty big deal. But with this being mentioned I would really like to ask you people… can this type of a thing really happen? what do you think? Thanks a lot!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.